ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Day 45 Evening Dinner in France

Several years ago I was privileged to travel to France with Elizabeth Mowry and a group of artists to paint for 9 days. It really was a "bucket list" dream come true. I came home with some great paintings and hundreds (maybe thousands?) of photos to paint. One evening we had dinner on the patio of a small restaurant, in a small town and watched the sunset across the river. The night sky became this beautiful deep blue and the lights slowly came on in each old building.
It's a memory I'll never forget, even though I have no memory of the name of the town ... and the restaurant. If I can ever find the notes on that trip, I'll update this post!
Evening Dinner in France
Diptych 24x48 (each panel 24x24)
oil on canvas