ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Day 55 Late View West

This was the 2nd painting I did yesterday with PAAC. The first was finished when my hands got too cold to paint. It's really hard holding tiny bits of pastel sticks with gloves on. Hand warmers would have done the trick but I was sort of unprepared. Yeah, I know - have I not been doing this every day?
I had packed up all my pastels and walked around to say goodbye to the artists that were still painting. Their work was so inspiring I decided to do another one. I unpacked it all and painted one more from the back of the car. Those shadows from the trees were so long! Sometimes, the faster you have to go the better it turns out. Sometimes.
Late View West
10x13 pastel