ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Day 274 Window View #4

There goes the leaves from my view. This was from my studio window again, and the leaves have gone from brilliant to dull ... to on the ground. Next painting I'm sure will be all gray.
Wonder why I've not been posting consistently? I'm out of control. Overbooked, too busy, same old story we all live.
Also, my email has not been working since november 1st. It's crippling. I spent 2 hours last night at the Apple "Genius Bar" and left with no functioning email still. They should call it We-Know-More-Than-You-But-Still-Not-Enough-To-Fix-Your-Shit-Bar. Genius my ass. I'm one week away from going back to a Dell.
No fears, I still receive emails but have no hope of responding anytime soon. So if you contacted me, and have been ignored, that's why. Really.

Window View #4
pastel 8x10