ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Day 222 Hotel de Paris Museum

This morning I went to Georgetown with PAAC and painted the Hotel De Paris Museum. It dates back to the silver mining boom and was a luxurious french restaurant and hotel. There are so many cool buildings to paint in Georgetown I can't wait to head back. It also made me yearn a little bit for a trip back to France.

I love architecture but lack a few skills. Add "learn better perspective" to my to do list (my perspective teacher in art school was too busy drinking rather than teaching). I knew that would come back to haunt me one day.
Maybe my talented daughter who is in college in a Masters program for Architecture will come home for Christmas and help me out with that? Hint, hint ...

Hotel de Paris Museum
8x10 oil



Debby McAllister - looking pretty comfy
Great painter check out her stuff at deborahmcallister.com