ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Welcome 2021!

2020 Highlights

- My family and friends are healthy, or recovering if they did get sick

- I finally got my website fully functional (it took a pandemic!) you can now buy online at lisahut.com

- The East Troublesome wildfire burned 193k acres in Grand County this fall; my home was saved by firefighters. If you didn't follow along there are pictures from October on my Instagram at @lisahutart

- We did a 5 week camping trip in January/February to Florida, right before the COVID shutdown. After restrictions were lifted, we took some short camping trips to Telluride, Crested Butte, Fruita and Aspen through the summer and fall

- I raced to Guiry's Art Supplies and stocked up on paint as everyone else was hoarding toilet paper

- "Life" taught me to never take anything for granted and appreciate everything!

About the Art

Yesterday morning I looked out the window at the snowy trees with Table mountain in the background. Table mountain burned during the wildfire, but I painted the aspen in the background as they used to be. I'll let you know in the next post why I'm painting in Gouache.


6x9 Gouache on 140# watercolor paper


Wishing you Love, Happiness and Laughter this year. Laughter sounds like a really good goal. I intend to start blogging again, it helps keep me focused. I'm mostly posting art to my instagram and FINALLY, the website is updated! I hope to continually update and put stuff for sale weekly (ok, realistically maybe every other week). Always with gratitude, Lisa

@lisahutart on instagram
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." Rumi