ITS ALL ABOUT ART

Almost daily painter, traveler and art lover
It's all about art, what else is there?
@lisahutart on instagram

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Day 80 Sevillano & Havarti

I am so drawn to color these days. I'm picking what I paint based on its color. Probably because it's a strength, when I really need to concentrate on working on my drawing skills and value. Regardless, I had fun putting cheese and olives on an orange fiesta ware plate to paint. I really wanted olives with pimentos but only had these. Tough problem. If you don't know which is the Sevillano, Picholine or Havarti, you are missing out. I planned to crop this down to an 8x10 which might explain the unfinished right side ... or I just ended up wandering off and eating some cheese and olives.
Sevillano & Havarti
9x12 pastel